What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit our website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user (through identifiers that do not allow identification with any individual) every time he accesses the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they can not damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows to identify a person.
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk of the device and the website reads them each time the user makes a new visit to the website; they have a certain expiration or expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help understand how users get to the website and improve the services offered by it.
• Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions adopted by the user, such as his login or identifier. The information of these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain a name, address, or other personal information).
• Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that install a website that is not the one that the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps).
• Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Through access to our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, it will not affect browsing on our websites.
|Name||Own / Third b>||Duration||Purpose|
|cookies_surestao||Own||60 days||Information on the acceptance of cookiestr>|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the functioning of the website.|
|NID||Third parties (Google)||6 months||On our Website we use Google Maps to view geographic locations. Its use implies the remission of cookies; in addition to the cookies that Google requires if you keep the active session with your account, managed entirely by Google.|
|Locale||Third parties (Facebook)||Session||cookies used by Facebook to enable the "Like" button. Located in the photo gallery.|
|Facebook b>||Third parties (Facebook)||Session||cookies used by Facebook to enable the "Like" button. Located in the photo gallery.|
|Platform.twitter.com||Third parties (Twitter)||Session||cookies used by Twitter to enable the "Tweet" button. Located in the photo gallery.|
User settings to prevent Cookies
In any case we inform that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
The way to configure your browser or Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies can consult it in the different links to the official support sites of the main browsers. With these aids, the user can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or configure it to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer .
For more information on the Firefox browser press here.
For more information on the Chrome browser press here.
For more information on the Explorer browser press here.
For more information on the Safari browser press here.
For more information on the Opera browser press here.